So, by now you have heard about the 2010 the World Should Know Calendar and read my shameless promotion to sell 2010 Calendars … after all, Love WINS in 2010!!!
Well, I’ve decided to up the ante … BIGTIME and I am so stinking excited to do it because after all, Giving is Awesome! Last year I participated in the Giving is Awesome campaign founded and carried through by my lovely friend Kristen Kalp. All of you nominated families that were deserving of a complimentary photo session and I had the pleasure of meeting the Jones Family last year during our shoot in January.
Well, this year, instead of having a nomination contest, we wanted to give you the opportunity to spread your love. We are offering …
A Complimentary Photo Shoot AND the High Resolution Files with a Print Release from your session to ONE person who has purchased a 2010 The World Should Know Calendar!
Total Giveaway is worth $2250!!!!
The fine Print 🙂
1. The shoot must take place in the Dallas/ Fort Worth Texas area before July 2010.
*If you live out of state and want to make a trip to Texas, you can win!
2. The session is for one immediate family or siblings, a couple, or individual (no events or large groups)
3. Proof of your donation to Revive Africa by purchase of at least one 2010 The World Should Know Calendar
5. You can enter more than once by purchasing more calendars. Each calendar equals one chance! OR spread the word via facebook, twitter or your own blog. Each link where you did so equals another chance!
6. You can enter for other people too 🙂
1. Make sure you can be in DFW by July 2010 for the shoot OR know the person you are entering for wants a shoot with us 🙂
2. Purchase at least ONE calendar (make sure to use drop down menu if you want it shipped or want multiple calendars)
***EXTENDED*** Winner will be drawn the on Valentines Day (February 14th)! THERE IS STILL TIME!
If you win, we’ll contact you via email and announce your name on the blog 🙂 Now, go spread your love and encourage others to do the same!!!
XOXOXOXOXO Love, Me 🙂