captured by me. inspired by you.
Whether you’re a teen or the parent of a teen, we think you’ll agree that the “growing up” thing is crazy. Wasn’t it yesterday that he learned how to ride a bike? Wasn’t she just at the door of her Kindergarten classroom, clutching a lunchbox with one hand and waving goodbye with the other? Time always flies, but for high school seniors, college applications, schedule limitations, and prom invitations combine to make time take off like a rocket.
That’s why we’re dedicated to giving your family a photography experience with breathing room—a low-key yet high-energy session that’s completely inspired by your senior’s personality. We can’t make time stand still, of course, but we can press the pause button for a few hours. A Love, Me Photography session simultaneously celebrates the childhood you cherish and the essence of who your son or daughter is still becoming. So be in the moment. We’ll capture the memories.
this is how we do it
- Pre-session consultation via phone call or in-person meeting
- Color and clothing recommendations
- Unique selection of photo shoot locations that match your senior’s style
- Stylist referrals for hair & makeup (available for in-home photo shoot prep and on-location styling)
- Personalized slideshow presentation of images following photo shoot
- Custom collections of heirloom-quality portraits and products
- Matted portraits perfect for gifting
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas, graduation announcements and storybook albums
- Custom designed yearbook ads and sorority recruitment portraits
- Complimentary watermarked digitals of purchased images ideal for sharing on social media
Like What You See? Booking is Like One, Two, Three
Book today! Seriously. The longer you wait, the more difficult it is to snag the date you want—our calendar fills up quickly. Booking early also guarantees that you’ll have plenty of time to order your photos and create the graduation announcements of your dreams, no rush fee required. To check our availability, take a look at our live calendar.
Reservations, please! Your $225 session fee covers the cost of the following: 1. A pre-session consultation with the photographer 2. The photographer’s time, talent and travel to and from your photo shoot 3. A handpicked selection of 35-60 images to choose from 4. An in-person order and design session 2-3 weeks after your photo shoot. We welcome payment by check-in-the-mail or credit-card-over-the-phone, but you can also pay online. Once we’re squared away, we’ll email a questionnaire that will help us determine your photo shoot style.
After securing your spot on our calendar and filling out your questionnaire, you’ll receive an email from our office manager, Monica, who will help you schedule your 15-30 minute pre-session consultation with Crystal, your photographer. Our consultation can take place by phone or in person, and will give us the chance to go over your questionnaire, discuss outfit details, nail down session locations, and answer any final questions still buzzing around your brain.
Still have questions? We’ll happily provide answers. Be sure to review our FAQs, and feel free to get in touch by using our contact form, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the studio. 817.905.3375